Friday, January 27, 2012

Life Changes

Last Thursday I took the plunge.... into full-out-no-going-back, ADULTHOOD.  Yikes! I moved out of the nest! I have to admit that it is a little strange, but I like it.  Rather, like it alot! :) Between moving and rearranging all of my junk I have neglected to post anything.  How boring.  I'm quite sorry for that ;)  I have been able to spend alot of time at the Fire Department and going on calls has been a regular thing for me besides going to work and the other usual stuff of everyday life.  I don't think that anything can ever replace "my room", or "my bed", but you know what? I have a new one and it suits me just fine :)  So... my sewing projects might be put on hold for a bit (my mom is the one with the sewing machine), but I will be at it again soon and have lots of pictures to post.  Pinkie promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment