Friday, January 4, 2013

My Dream Baby Nursery/Wish List

My mind is reeling with ideas and things that I would LOVE to do for a nursery... but we don't find out what we are having till the 22nd of this month! :) Soooo... this is my wish list in pictures!!



I am seriously in love with this for a boy's room!! I think we could scrounge up some old barn boards... I just love the rustic look... paired with the gauze curtains- it has such a soft feel, too!


For a girl's room... I want to do something that is soft and feminine, but maybe not so much pink :) Vintage/rustic is what I'm aiming for.
 
I love the simplicity of this... Probably my favorite picture I've seen so far!!
 
 
 
 
 1.) Baby carrier! I have a feeling that we will be active and out and about with our little one....
2.) Baby stroller. I think a "two-in-one" sort of deal would be nice... We can attach it to the stroller portion, but also hook it into the base in the car.
 
3.) Homemade Baby Food!! This one really should be number one! This is something that I want to do, not necessarily for a "wish list", but it is so important to me! I will be posting some blog posts here soon, to show you what I will do/have done! :)
 
4.) Baby accessories. I'm sure we will get oodles alone at the baby shower... but as a first time mommy- I don't have any of it yet!
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment