Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's The Little Things...

This past year has been such a whirlwind!! I know that people usually post these sort of posts at the beginning of the year, but for me-well, my year really began in August of 2012. August 18th was the day that the man of my dreams took my hand and heart in marriage! Not a month later we found out we were expecting...and May 31st, 2013 we welcomed our son, Landon Charles Bozarth into the world! Our precious little man was born at 9:05 in the morning and was 20 1/4 inches long weighing in at 8 pounds 8 ounces :)

All things aside, I can't wait to see what the rest of this year brings- get ready for some super cute pics of Landon at hunting camp this year! I bet he will become a hunting obsessed little kid with the way Brad and I are so involved in it! :) We shall see!!

I have learned to take each moment in stride; there are too many times to count where I don't get enough sleep...times I just want to take a shower...but I wouldn't trade the small things for anything! The little baby smiles, the grasp of a tiny hand around my finger. It feels wonderful and empowering to be accepted, to be wanted and needed! The amount of trust and utter reliance my son has in me is amazing. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment